Brought to you by Ryan
In this episode, David Bodamer is joined by Carlos Rodriguez, CEO of Driftwood Capital, an umbrella company with three new funds for investors in the hotel sector. Driftwood Capital takes care of everything from development, to acquisitions and even preferred equity.
You will learn:
- About Newmark’s new group devoted to the segment
- During the pandemic, how it has been having the government as a tenant versus other kinds of occupier
- Bill’s views on traditional office space needs as people return to work
- What sort of implications does the government’s potential jobs plan have on the demand for real estate going forward
- How does an investor approach this real estate space
- And more!
Tune in now for the latest insights on CRE!
Credit: Source link