A bear paw tattoo does more than just show off your animalistic side. They contain a great deal of symbolism across a range of design ideas.
Many ancient cultures have legends that bears were connected to the spiritual world, and they are often tattooed as links to strength, ferocity in battle, healing, and bravery.
In Native American cultures, the bear is a symbol of power, often worn by those who feel a deep connection to the animal. The bear paw is often used as a form of protection.
In modern tattooing, the bear paw is used to link personality traits and characteristics individuals share with bears, or to frame scenes of the mountains and forests where bears are found.
Check out this awesome gallery of the Top 83+ Bear Paw tattoo ideas you can use to help prepare for your next piece of body art.
1. Bear Paw Back Tattoo Ideas
2. Celtic Bear Paw Tattoo Ideas
3. Bear Paw Chest Tattoo Art
4. Forearm Bear Paw Tattoo Designs
5. Grizzly Bear Paw Tattoo Designs
6. Bear Paw Tattoo Designs for the Leg
7. Bear Paw Shoulder Tattoos
8. Simple Bear Paw Tattoo Ideas
`Source: @shemfalah via Instagram
9. Small Bear Paw Tattoos
10. Tribal Bear Paw Tattoo Concepts
Credit: Source link